Are you coming to Cork Port on Cruise Ship?. Do you want a private day tour in the greater Cork area to experience what South West Ireland has to offer?. Then Classic Ireland Guided Tours are the company to escort you around this mist beautiful part of Ireland.
Classic Ireland Guided Tours are a professional private tours agency based in south west Ireland. The company has an established reputation for providing quality tours, and have been awarded the coveted ‘Certificate of Excellence’ by TripAdvisor for each of the last three years – check out our reviews on the TripAdvisor website.
Most Cruise Ships coming to Cork’s extensive port dock at Cobh, Co. Cork. This is the area of the port from which the Titanic departed on its fatal voyage across the Atlantic. The location of Cobh gives the visitor an option to take shore tours to a number of interesting scenic destinations in the grater Cork area. Options include –
(1) Blarney & Kinsale: on disembarking off your ship, you will tour to the famous Blarney Castle and Gardens. While here, you will have the opportunity to ‘kiss the Blarney Stone’ and/or enjoy the beautiful gardens set around this 15th century castle. Also located at Blarney are the famous Blarney Wollen Mills, reputed to be the largest store for Irish made clothes in Ireland. After Blarney, you will tour to the lovely quaint coastal town of Kinsale,Co. Cork . Here you will have the opportunity for a late lunch and time to explore this lovely old fishing town. Your tour will end with you being dropped back to your ship.
(Kinsale, Co. Cork)
(2) Kinsale and Midleton, Co. Cork : on disembarking your will tour to Kinsale, Co. Cork, to take in the wonderful scenery around this delightful town. Later your tour will travel to the Jameson Distillery, Middleton, Co. Cork, with an option to take the full tour and whiskey tasting experience at this location. A wonderful experience for those who appreciate the taste of fine Irish whiskey.
(3) Waterford Crystal: On departure you will tour to Waterford City, following the lovely coastal road through east Cork and into County Waterford. On arrival in Waterford City you will have an opportunity to take the Waterford Crystal Tour and have lunch at this location before returning to your ship.
(4) Killarney National Park: your tour will take you north west to County Kerry. You will tour through the lovely town of Kenmare, Co. Kerry, and then you will join a portion of The Ring of Kerry through the Killarney National Park, including Molls Gap and Ladies View. Your tour will call to Muckross House and Gardens. You will have an opportunity to have lunch and explore Killarney Town before returning to your ship.
(5) A tour of your choice: in addition to the suggested tours above, you can have a tour combining some locations or visiting specific location you might like to see. Options include (a) a West Cork Highlights, exploring beyond Kinsale Town (b) incorporating a visit to Cork City (c) a tour to The Rock of Cashel (d) a tour incorporating a location personal to you and/or your family.
All tours will collect and return you to your ship within the time allocated for your shore leave. Tours also serve Ringaskiddy and Bantry ports. All group sizes can be catered for.
If you are coming to Cork Pork and would like a private shore tour exclusive to you and your group, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us where you would like to visit, and we’ll take it from there.