Now that we have started a new year, we enter that planning period for vacations later this summer. To those of you considering Ireland, and in particular not opting for large bus tours or self driving, then a private guided tour might be exactly what you need.
At Classic Ireland Guided Tours we are very experienced in conducting private tours throughout Ireland. Tours can be of any duration, and you can be collected at any point of entry to the country, or where you may be based within Ireland. We regularity collect visitors at Dublin, Shannon and Cork Airports. We will accommodate groups from one to fifty travelers.
Classic Ireland Guided Tours will be delighted to assist you compiling an itinerary tailored to your needs. You may wish to visit specific locations that perhaps have a family connection. Alternatively you may wish to compile an itinerary that will focus of scenic areas of Ireland, The Wild Atlantic Way or perhaps a number of Ireland’s treasured historic sites.
In compiling an itinerary, we can also give you useful advice as regards accommodation, where to stay and what to see.
Some of the many interesting and historic places we have toured in the past include –
- Dublin Area – Trinity College. Christchurch and St. Patrick’s Cathedrals. Guinness Storehouse. Newgrange. Glendalough and Powerscourt Gardens.
- Belfast Area – Belfast Peace Lines, Titanic Centre, Antrim Coast Drive which can include Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery and The Carrick – De – Rede Bridge.
- Donegal Area – Slieve League, Glenveigh National Park, An Grianan Aileach, Atlantic Coastline.
- Galway/Mayo Area – Connemara, Kylemore Abbey, Westport, Achill Island and The Aran Islands.
- Clare/Limerick area – Cliffs of Moher, Kilkee Cliffs, Bunratty Castle and Folk Park. King John’s Castle and The Burren.
- Kerry Area – Ring of Kerry, Dingle and Slea Head. Killarney including Killarney Lakes and Muckross House. Beara Peninsula and Glengariff. The Skellig and Blasket Islands.
- Cork Area – Kinsale, Clonakilty and the West Cork coast. Glandore and Baltimore. The Mizen Peninsula. Blarney and Cobh. The Jameson Midleton Distillery.
- Kilkenny/Tipperary – Kilkenny Castle and St. Canice’s Cathedral. Rock of Cashel.
- Wild Atlantic Way – The Atlantic Coastline from Kinsale to Donegal.
The advantages of a private tour are numerous and include an experienced competent guide to show you the ‘real’ Ireland, an experienced driver and comfortable vehicle, first hand advice on accomodation and evening dining and entertainment and overall a chance to experience Ireland from a local’s point of view.
Contact us and let us prepare an itinerary that will make your visit to Ireland a most memorable experience. We will take you to any part of Ireland you want to go to.
Classic Ireland Guided Tours conducts private tours throughout Ireland for groups of one to fifty persons. The vehicle to be used will depend on the group size. For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org